Subject: [newsletter] EuroSpeleo Newsletter, June 2019 – Bulletin d'information EuroSpeleo, juin 2019
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 23:50:46 +0200

*EuroSpeleo Newsletter, June 2019 – Bulletin d'information EuroSpeleo,
juin 2019*

English version (version Française ci-dessous)

It is with great pleasure that the European Speleological Federation (FSE)
publishes its second EuroSpeleo Newsletter in year 2019. This Newsletter
will be exclusively available in electronic form and it will be distributed
through the FSE mailing lists, website and Facebook page. It will be edited
by the FSE Bureau and will inform member countries and individual
speleologists about important events nationally and internationally as well
as new developments and the initiatives of the FSE and its member
countries. This Newsletter will be released on an occasional basis.

*Please spread this newsletter on the broadest way possible among caving
clubs and individual speleologists and all those interested.*

You can download the English version of the June 2019 Newsletter here:

<http://www.eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-news/Z5_EuroSpeleo_Newsletter_March_2018_EN.pdf>
http://www.eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-news/
EuroSpeleo%20Newsletter%20June%202019%20EN.pdf

With cordial regards,

The FSE Bureau, June 2019

____________________________________________________________
________________________________________

Version Française

C'est avec grand plaisir que la Fédération Spéléologique Européenne (FSE)
publie le Bulletin d'Information EuroSpeleo, juin 2019. Ce bulletin sera
exclusivement disponible sous forme électronique, et il sera distribué à
travers les listes de diffusion FSE, le site Web et la page Facebook. Il
sera édité par le Bureau de la FSE et informera les pays membres et
spéléologues individuels sur des choses importantes à l'échelle nationale
et internationale ainsi que de nouveaux développements et des initiatives
de la FSE et ses pays membres. Ce bulletin sera publié sur une base
occasionnelle.

*S'il vous plaît diffuser ce bulletin d'information sur la manière la plus
large possible parmi les clubs spéléologiques et spéléologues individuels
et tous ceux qui s'intéressent.*

Vous pouvez télecharger la version Française du Bulletin d”Information de
juin 2019 ici:

<http://www.eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-news/Z5_EuroSpeleo_Newsletter_March_2018_FR.pdf>
http://www.eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-
news/EuroSpeleo%20Newsletter%20June%202019%20FR.pdf

Cordialement,

Le Bureau de la FSE, juin 2019

*________________________________________________________________*

*With best regards*

*RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.FSE General secretary*

*Visit FSE’s Official Partners athttp://www.scurion.ch/jm/
<http://www.scurion.ch/jm/> - http://www.aventureverticale.com/
<http://www.aventureverticale.com/> - http://www.sacidkordas.com/en
<http://www.sacidkordas.com/en> https://www.facebook.com/Scurion
<https://www.facebook.com/Scurion> - https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale
<https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale> -
https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/
<https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/>*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you are a (delegated) member of the
European Speleological Federation FSE appointed by or on behalf of your
national organisation and will receive information and updates from the
European Speleological Federation FSE. Your e-mail address is only kept by
the European Speleological Federation FSE as long as you are appointed as
delegate or act on behalf of a member country or national organisation and
will be removed after you are no longer in function.*

*OR*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up to receive
information and updates from the European Speleological Federation FSE. If
you prefer not to receive this information or updates you can un-subscribe
from these e-mails by sending a request to [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> .*